Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Maple Bacon Donuts

Who the heck came up with these little pieces of heaven?   It tastes like pancakes with bacon on top which of coarse makes it that much better. When I got back from religious school on sunday, I came home to these heavenly delights on my counter. It was a gift from my grandpas.  They're pretty big so I shared one with my mom, knowing that I would have more heaven later.   But when I came back from my friend's after religious school I got greeted by my dad telling me that he had finished the last one. He wasn't even guilty about it. Shame on him!!!!!! If you want to know where to get one, you can go to The Nickel Diner. But you have to go in the morning because they're sold out by the afternoon. THEY'RE THAT GOOD!!!!!!!!!



nickel diner

23 comments:

  1. Yum! If you get the chance to check out the fantastic foodie scene in Portland, Oregon, the Voo Doo Donut shop has an unbelievable maple bar with full strips of bacon across the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi gracie its me jules from last year. i just want to say those doughnuts look smokin hot. it looks delicious. have fun on your trips to delicious and yummy trips for food adventures!!! have a good day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jules! It's Gracie, I'm not exactly sure where the place is, my Grandpa gave them to me. THey are really good! THanks so much for posting a comment! Where did you find this website? Just wondering. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw ms ellman followed it. she made a blog for lit circles

    ReplyDelete
  5. ms ellmans lit clubs blog is room10westwoodkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I'll write it on a post it and give it to my sister. My sister will give it to Ms. Ellman and she can give it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. remember shane also known as seaghan? he has his own random blog called seaghanthedestoryer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh I loved that book! Do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. dang it gracie just from that picture you are makin me hungry

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi gracie it is me diana how are you??

    -Diana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where are you? Shouldn't you be at school?

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi gracie diana was at school when she posted the comment

    ReplyDelete