Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mako


Jessie's crispy oysters
Mako is an outstandingly, delicious, Japanese restaurant in Beverly Hills. This is one of my grandparents favorite places to go eat. They love to take me and my sisters with them for special outings. I don't normally like asian restaurants because they smell like fish, but Mako just smells like delicious sauces. Last night my mom took me to do research for my blog.  This is the best way to make my mom take me to really good restaurants.  We all started with the Dan Noodles.  These are crispy ramen noodle pancakes with a yummy dipping sauce.  We talk about these noodles all the time!  I took my grandma's place by sharing the filet mignon and fried rice with my sister Cassidy.  The rice doesn't come with the steak but we substitute it because my mom wouldn't let us order too much & it goes great together.  The sauce that comes on the steak is so delicious, it makes me want to come back every night.  Last night Mako sent over a special dessert platter for our table.  When you're a guest at Mako  it's like your royalty. Everyone is so nice to you.

P.S. the Caesar
Salad is also scrumpdidiliumptious.  Unfortunately, we dug in before the photo shoot. The lettuce is lightly grilled, and in a garlic sauce. I'm getting hungry writing about it!       



won ton soup
dessert
filet mignon and fried rice

2 comments:

  1. That wonton soup looks soooooo good! Happy to be following you, Gracie! xo, Sarah (Izzy's mom)

    ReplyDelete