Sunday, January 23, 2011

A-Frame

The fire pit hang out


The A-Frame
The A-Frame from the inside
Me & my dad w/ the original spicy kettle corn
Cool hoop skirt lighting covers


sweet potato fries
Kind of my grandma's inside out potatos

Yummy wings and the "dipping sauce"

my mom's favorite pickle plate

chicken salad on corn bread

yummy ribs

empty plate

plate of naked bones

beer can chicken

The famous PLUGRA

My mom's other must have, rack of lamb

My sister Jessie's favorite, tuna sashimi
Last week my family & I went to the brand new A frame. The owners are the parents of a boy I do Tae Kwon Do with. They invited my parents to the grand opening and they said it was so delicious we all had to come back.  Before we even got seated you you get to sit at a fire pit outside and warmthen your body and chat with your group.   Right off the bat I just have to say that they have the best butter in the universe.   It's called plugra.  It has extra fat, which is just how I like it.   When it comes to ordering, you should know, my father likes to order everything on the menu; and that's pretty much just what we did.  I'm not even going to try to name all of the dishes.  Give your fingers a workout and scroll up. 
My favorite dish was the veggie tempura. Of course I devoured it so quickly I forgot to take a picture.  It was very crispy kale & squash I think.   It came with the most delicious dipping sauce.   I took the sauce to go. I also took the buffalo wings sauce to go.  They probably thought I was crazy but, who cares, I put them on my sandwich when I packed my lunch for school.  They also have in side out potatoes which I still think they stole from my grandma, they're that good. The beer can chicken was amazing and unexpectedly a finger food. The waiters bring the chicken and everyone just picks off and dips in the sauce. The picture below is what I looked like when I left; big eyed & smiles from ear to ear.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is the veggie tempura too!! No time for pictures!

    Oh, but the ribs...!!!! It's ALL good!!!

    ReplyDelete